AUS-Tasmania-L Archives

Archiver > AUS-Tasmania > 2010-05 > 1274744601

From: "Gail Arkins" <>
Subject: [AUS-Tas] George Farmer
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 09:43:21 +1000

I am new to this list and I am wondering if there are BMD CD's available in
Tasmania like the ones here in Victoria. If there are, then, could some kind
lister see if they can find any info on the above gentleman?

I don't know much about this man except that he was born in England in
either the late 1800's or early 1900's, probably the latter, and then came
to NSW and maybe Victoria, but he was married - twice - in Tasmania

I believe his parents may have been Alice (nee Howell) and William James

He died after 1985.

I know this may be a long shot but I'd be pleased to receive any help.

gail arkins

I am using the Free version of SPAMfighter <>;