AUS-VIC-GEELONG-DISTRICT-L Archives

From: "Irwin & Donna McAleese" <>
Subject: Re: Cressy Cemetery
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 13:19:51 +0800

Hi All,

Sometime ago, I received the following information about where to get some
more info on Cressy Cemetery from, which I thank Trevor JENNINGS for.

> The secretary is Mr K Humphrey, 28 New Station St. Cressy 3322

However, having sent of a letter, Reply paid envelope and a small donation
to cover possible photocopying costs, I have yet to hear from Mr. HUMPHREY.

Does anyone know how else I might try for the information?

Regards,
Donna MCALEESE (nee CUSACK)
"Tiliqua"
Thornlie W.A. 6108
Australia

Genealogy Research Interests (needs updating):
http://carmen.murdoch.edu.au/community/dps/research/mac02.html

Member of:
Perth Dead Person's Society - http://carmen.murdoch.edu.au/community/dps/
Western Australian Genealogy Society Inc. -
http://cleo.murdoch.edu.au/~wags/index.htm

This thread: