From: Cave Design <>
Subject: [GEELONG] New subscriber
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 14:47:14 -0800

Hello everyone!

My name is Charmaine Cave and I live in Perth. The following information was
obtained from the Victorian Pioneer Index.

Joseph Montros ODGERS was born in Geelong, Victoria c. 1851. He became a
Reverend of the Congregational Church and married Margaretta Hannah ODGERS
(nee ODGERS) in 1875 in Geelong.

I have tried to find the christening record of Joseph Montros ODGERS on the
Pioneer Index, but unfortunately I haven't had any success. It is vital to
my research that I confirm his birth date and discover the names of his
parents, so if anyone can suggest where I could find this information I
would be extremely grateful.

This thread: