From: "Susie Zada" <>
Subject: Re: [GEELONG] YWCA Geelong in the 1930s
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 07:16:18 +1000

Hi Loretta,

Not sure about records held in Geelong but have you looked at ...

Select "ABOUT US" and then "HISTORY", alternatively look at some of the
locations and their individual histories.

I'd suggest contacting the Y direct and asking them about records - they
may be able to help. 78 Yarra Street, Geelong. 5221 8344.
Alternatively try the web site for email address for Geelong or
Melbourne offices.

Regards ........ Susie Z