AUS-VIC-GEELONG-DISTRICT-L Archives

From: "Susie Zada" <>
Subject: Re: [GEELONG] YWCA Geelong in the 1930s
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 07:16:18 +1000

Hi Loretta,

Not sure about records held in Geelong but have you looked at ...

http://www.ymca.org.au/

Select "ABOUT US" and then "HISTORY", alternatively look at some of the
locations and their individual histories.

I'd suggest contacting the Y direct and asking them about records - they
may be able to help. 78 Yarra Street, Geelong. 5221 8344.
Alternatively try the web site for email address for Geelong or
Melbourne offices.

Regards ........ Susie Z