AUS-VIC-GEELONG-DISTRICT-L Archives

From: "Susie Zada" <>
Subject: Re: [GEELONG] GFHC / GHRC
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 07:18:58 +1000

And after a few direct inquiries, I though I'd better clarify something ...

The LOCATION of the Sunday opening - it was the Geelong Historical Records
Centre, located in Little Malop Street above the library.

I believe that the Geelong Family History Group provided the volunteers and
helpers for the day.

So there were two organisations involved in what seems to have been a very
successful day.

Perhaps you might like to let both organisations know if you found the day
useful or if you'd use the Records Centre if it was open on Sundays.

Contact details for GHRC are on their web site at ...

http://www.zades.com.au/geelong/ghrc.html

Contact details for GFHG are on their web site at ...

http://home.vicnet.net.au/~gfamhist/index.htm

Regards .......... Susie Z

This thread: