AUS-VIC-GEELONG-DISTRICT-L Archives

From: "PJCurran" <>
Subject: Questions without Answers
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 10:48:34 +1000

hi listers
I am full of questions that have no answers......yet!!! (I suppose thats one
reason why we put ourselves through doing family trees!!)

So in keeping with that, can any someone tell me if Navigator's village
still exists I believe it was some where near Buninyong or Warrenheip or in
that area somewhere?
I ask this Question as it is listed on Bernard Curran's birth certificate,
(son of Daniel Curran) of whom I'm still looking for and who seems to have
disappeared into thin air after 1893, as this is the last recorded date of
contact on him.
thanks again, kind regards, and happy Easter to all
Paul

This thread: