AUS-VIC-GEELONG-DISTRICT-L Archives

From: "Susie Zada" <>
Subject: G&D Photographers - carte-de-visites
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 08:40:03 +1100

Hi Folks,

I'm compiling a list of photos by these photographers off-list from all the
terrific information people have sent via the list or off the list - then
when I get to the stage of working out the direction of the web site, I'll
have a list of photos and owners ready to work from - thank you very much.

In the meantime I'd like to add "advertisements" for our photographers -
these can be in the form of newspaper advertisements or from sources like
the back of carte-de-visites (those BEAUTIFUL artistic "ads"!).

So if you have any of those I'd really appreciate a scan to add to the web
site. Obviously scans (attachments) can't be sent via the list (get
stripped out by rootsweb to protect everyone from possible viruses) but you
can send them direct to me at and they will be most
welcome.

And if anyone has anything to add to the biographies of any photographers on
the list (or any photographers that aren't on the list but should be) please
feel free to le me know. A few more biogs have been added overnight.

Many thanks ........ Susie Z

This thread: