AUS-VIC-GEELONG-DISTRICT-L Archives

From: "Nunya" <>
Subject: help on Memorial Inscriptions
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 11:27:49 +1100

Hi all
I need some help deciphering a Memorial Inscriptions
The following inscription is on a headstone in St Euny (Redruth) Cornwall.
I have found Catherine Tonkin Burrow who is buried in Geelong, and her
mother Catherine, who I cannot place is Maria Langdon Budge her husband and
Franci.
I have no record of Maria as daughter of Thomas and Catherine, but I think I
am missing something. Catherine Gray maybe the only burial the others may
only be a memorials, like Catherine Burrows.

Suggestions anyone I am really stumped.

Thanks Caroline

GRAY Catherine wife of Thomas GRAY 24/7/1859 84 also Catherine Tonkin their
daughter and wife of William BURROWS Mayor of Geealong died 8/9/1859 aged 49
also Daughter Maria Langdon BUDGE 20/1/1885 80 and her husband Issac
7/11/1851 46 also granddaughter Franci

This thread: