AUS-VIC-GEELONG-DISTRICT-L Archives

From: "Marcel Safier" <>
Subject: RE: [GEELONG] Geelong & District Photographers
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 10:58:17 +1000

Ada

Sandy is now living in Ipswich. I see him regularly and keep in touch
over our numerous mutual photographic history research interests, camera
collecting etc. Sandy is completing his latest book which is a directory
of British photographers. He is still accepting updates for his book
Australians Behind the Camera and I will pass on the info I gather on
Geelong. There are no immediate plans for a reprint - the first edition
was limited to only 150 copies.

Cheers!

Marcel
--