AUS-VIC-GEELONG-DISTRICT-L Archives

From: "Susie Zada" <>
Subject: Re: [GEELONG] where was/is Mt Shadwick, Geelong
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 07:53:16 +1000

Hi Mel,

Are you sure it's not Mount Shadwell instead of Mount Shadwick?

Try this for your locations .......

http://www.ga.gov.au/map/names/

Also, be aware that many of the early ministers (and later ones) might have
been based in Geelong or Melbourne etc. but travelled to other areas,
recording baptisms in their "Geelong" or "Melbourne" registers.

Regards ............ Susie Z