AUS-VIC-GEELONG-DISTRICT-L Archives

From: "Evelyn Harding" <>
Subject: Re: [GEELONG]
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 14:49:38 +1000

Susie, maybe you can help me with a lost marriage which was said to have
taken place in Geelong on 13th May 1870, but does not appear in the official
Government records for that time. From birth records of the children one
parent states the marriage was on 13th May 1869 and the other 13th May 1870.
I have tried the Presbyterian archives without a successful outcome. She was
Wesleyan Methodist and he Presbyterian but was from Scotland. The couple are
William DODDS and Kezia KING.
I would be very grateful to get this record.
Evelyn