AUS-VIC-GEELONG-DISTRICT-L ArchivesArchiver > AUS-VIC-GEELONG-DISTRICT > 2006-01 > 1137132042
From: "Sherrie Blackman" <>
Subject: Re: [GEELONG] MURPHY & JONES
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 17:00:42 +1100
References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <000e01c6159b$ece6f130$010aa8c0@D73FFD0J> <op.s25xr2z35xjpm9@sherrie-01> <email@example.com>
I've just purchased Bridget Murphy (nee Jones) death certificate and found
2 surprise kids on there.
(Bridget b.1885 - Par: Patrick Jones & Catherine Greelish m.1873 -
umpteen kids at Woodend)
Patrick MURPHY married Bridget Augusta JONES 1905 Victoria
1. LILY - c.1903 - d.aft 1965 - married or spinster ?
2. Patrick Clarence - b.1906 Malvern - d.1973 - m. Sarah M BOYLE
3. Phyllis Cecila - b.1910 Daylesford - not mentioned on mother's death
4. Eileen Bridget - b.1916 'Brat' Vic - d.1996 - not married
5. Veronica Mary - b.1919 Ballarat - still alive in 1943 when her father
6. Kevin Francis - b.1923 Kyneton, Vic - d.1967 - married ?
7. MOLLIE - c.1924 - d. aft 1965
8. Carmel Geraldine - c.1928 - poss. m. Daniel FRASER
lost a child Carl Francis Fraser in 1956 Richmond, Vic
LILY & MOLLIE - children that I did not know about - or possibly...
Could Lily be 'Eliza Minnie' (b.1901 - d.1974 spinster) to Patrick's 1st
wife (d.1902) and
could 'Mollie be Veronica Mary' ?
Can anyone tell me what suburb 'Brat' is abbreviated for?
Most of the family is buried at Fawkner (I've searched the on-line
I've also checked the Vic Death after 1965 for Lily & Mollie
(+ variations) and can not
find a match.
Hoping someone may see a connection.
|Re: [GEELONG] MURPHY & JONES by "Sherrie Blackman" <>|