AUS-VIC-GEELONG-DISTRICT-L Archives

From: "Anne" <>
Subject: Re: [GEELONG] George Palmer STEEL absconder from VDL
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 10:51:10 +1000

Hi Carollyn,

Thanks for you reply. I have tried the State Library Tas and was told all
convict records are only available at the Archives Office Tas. and I have
all there is on George but they didn't have anything on the finer details ie
his trial on return. They also don't know where to find pagganger lists so I
have joined this list in the hope someone might know where these lists might
be.

Ann in Brisbane