AUS-VIC-GEELONG-DISTRICT-L Archives

From: "Pam & Trevor Jennings" <>
Subject: Re: [GEELONG] Colac Police Station
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 15:49:12 +1000

Hi Ada - those of us with a more colourful past obviously have gained more
'status' in the family tree! At least they have made an attempt to be found
by the following generations, not like some who lived ,died and vanished!
With so many people now scattering cremated remains rather than placing them
in a cemetery, we will also have some interesting theories in time to come
of how granny ended up in the Bay at aged 97!!! Take care, Pam