AUS-VIC-GEELONG-DISTRICT-L Archives

From: "linda and Stan Edwards" <>
Subject: Re: [GEELONG] Searching for Vienna and Bayliss family
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 08:38:06 +1000

Lynne,

you dont say what you are trying to find.
Are the dates births, I assume so, then they are possibly still alive.
On the death index 1921 - 1985 there are a number of Bayliss's and one John
Kelly Bayliss shows up a number of times as a parent but only a few Viennas
and one arthur but not right age for your one.
Being more recent it does not appear on the pioneer records if these are
births.
sorry cant help more.