AUS-VIC-GEELONG-DISTRICT-L Archives

From: "Lynne Barnard" <>
Subject: Re: [GEELONG] AUS-VIC-GEELONG-DISTRICT Digest, Vol 3, Issue 118
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 06:09:02 +1000

Thanks very much. You are very kind!

Regards
Lynne

-----Original Message-----
[mailto:] On Behalf Of

Sent: Tuesday, 10 June 2008 11:49 PM
Subject: AUS-VIC-GEELONG-DISTRICT Digest, Vol 3, Issue 118

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For on-line indexes and information on Geelong and District
http://www.zades.com.au

Today's Topics:

1. Re: VIENNA (Robyn Gross)
2. Re: AUS-VIC-GEELONG-DISTRICT Digest, Vol 3, Issue 116 (Val Burge)
3. Re: AUS-VIC-GEELONG-DISTRICT Digest, Vol 3, Issue 116 (Daryl)
4. Re: AUS-VIC-GEELONG-DISTRICT Digest, Vol 3, Issue 116 (Val Burge)
5. Re: AUS-VIC-GEELONG-DISTRICT Digest, Vol 3, Issue 116 (lorraine)

Message: 1