AUS-VIC-GEELONG-DISTRICT-L Archives

From: "Susie Zada" <>
Subject: Re: [GEELONG] ROSE,MARGARET and HARRY SEELEY as well as ELIJAH and JANE SEELEY
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 17:59:24 +1000

Hi Richard,

You'll find Elija and Jane SEELEY buried together in Geelong Eastern
Cemetery - gives their dates of death / burial and ages which will give you
approximate year of birth. There are other 19th century SEELEY burials
nearby so that should give you some more family members ...

http://www.gct.net.au/

Elijah's parents were Thomas SEELEY and Sophia FLETCHER and Elijah was born
in England.

There are some references to Thomas on the Geelong & District Book Index

http://www.zades.com.au/geelong/gdbksrc1.asp

Regards .......... Susie Z