AUS-VIC-GEELONG-DISTRICT-L Archives

From: Margaret Smith <>
Subject: [GEELONG] ZEBEDEE PRYCE BEACHIM
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 10:24:29 +0000 (GMT)

Hello

Does anyone know what became of this man? He was born in 1829 in St. Clement Danes, Westminster, UK, son of Thomas BEACHIM and Sarah COLEFORD. I have him in the 1841 and 1851 UK censuses but can't find him in later ones, or a death registration. But I found an entry for him (& I presume it is him) in the Victoria Government Gazette of 1862 - "1862,17th April - In the Insolvent Estate of Zebedee Pryce BEACHIM, of Geelong, in the colony of Victoria (Australia), book-keeper." I couldn't find a passenger list entry either.

Any suggestions? Thanks

Margaret Smith

This thread: