AUS-VIC-GEELONG-DISTRICT-L Archives

From: "Chuck May" <>
Subject: [GEELONG] Wild and Wondrous Women of Geelong
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 21:10:25 -0400

Does anyone out there (or down there) have access to the subject book? I am
interested in what it says on page 50 about Thomas May, Sarah May, Thomas
May jnr, and Sarah May jnr.

I haven't been able to lay my hands on a copy here in Massachusetts.

Thanks.

Chuck May
Pittsfield Massachusetts, USA

http://www.may-engineering.com

Now Available: "For the Love of an Australian Shepherd", compiled by Beth
Alden and edited by Chuck May. All proceeds benefit the Aussie Rescue and
Placement Helpline (ARPH), the official rescue organization of the
Australian Shepherd Club of America. Order your copy today at ARPH's on-line
store, http://stores.ebay.com/Australian-Shepherd-Rescue-ARPH

This thread: