AUS-VIC-GEELONG-DISTRICT-L Archives

From: "Robyn Gross" <>
Subject: Re: [GEELONG] Watson family research
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 12:48:27 +1000

Hi

Found her marriage in 1915 to William Ernest Dandy # 199. No births to the
couple up to 1920. SO Phyllis was a legitimate child.

William Ernest DANDYdied in Colac in 1955 #18358. parents were Durham Dandy
and Eliza McCoombe. This family shows up prominately in the DANDY entries in
the Victorian Indexes. there are at least 3 more siblings in the deaths
1921-1985.

I would use the online resource outlined in an earlier reply and purchase
the death certificates at the very least.

As to her burial it may be in Colac with her husband.

Her MIL, Eliza Dandy nee McCoombe, died in Geelong 1926.

regards

Robyn