AUS-VIC-GEELONG-DISTRICT-L Archives

From: "Stan & Linda Edwards" <>
Subject: Re: [GEELONG] Watson family research
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 15:07:57 +1000

Melissa

Laura and Wm Ernest Dandy appear in several electoral rolls on ancestry,
if you want the info let me know but htink you have access from what you
wrote.
At neerim and down western district way.
If she doesnt appear on burials try cremations at faulker or springvale.
they were operating about then not sure there were any more locally, also
try local papers then for death notices. It often has more details.

hope it helps
Linda