AUS-VIC-GEELONG-DISTRICT-L Archives

From: Angela Hennel <>
Subject: [GEELONG] Geelong Aria pre 1975
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 15:16:16 +1000

I was wondering whether anyone could help or point me in the right
direction please.
I'm looking for information and results for the Geelong Aria (a section
of the Geelong Eisteddfod I presume) pre 1975. I have a list of the
winners from 1975 to the present courtesy of the Geelong Eisteddfod
Committee, but wanted to go back to the start and try to compile a
complete list.
I understand there may have been a connection with the Sun Aria - held
in Ballarat - but am hazy on what that could be.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Angela

This thread: