AUS-VIC-GEELONG-DISTRICT-L Archives

From: Pam & Trevor Jennings <>
Subject: Re: [GEELONG] 1852 Joshua ineligible immigrants
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 10:35:59 +1000

Hi Ada - I was cleaning out a box of material given to the Geelong
Family History Group many years ago by the late Beth Blackall. She
collected lots of things mainly on Geelong Irish. Unfortunately she did
not label these two pages that were stapled together.

I have also come across a huge amount of material she copied from Series
115 which I suspect is VPRS 115 but I am yet to go though these and see
what they contain. With a quick glance through these, I see nothing like
this list BUT many of the immigrants named have various comments against
them.

kind regards, Pam