AUS-VIC-GEELONG-DISTRICT-L Archives

From: "Elizabeth Denten" <>
Subject: Re: [GEELONG] South Geelong School No 2143
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 20:30:21 +1000

Hi Susie,
Thank you for your input/advice/help.
>From the index it is obviously definite that they (the Denten boys) went to
the school.
If I don't end up with the finer details of such, then that's ok. It isn't
the first time I've hit a brick wall and won't be the last and I'm sure
everyone can relate to this.
The help from everyone on this mailing list and the associated family
history societies is wonderful and greatly appreciated.
cheers,
Liz