AUS-VIC-GEELONG-DISTRICT-L Archives

From: "Simon & Judy Brown" <>
Subject: Re: [GEELONG] Prayle Geelong
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2011 13:18:50 +1100

Hi Kate,
They are buried at the Geelong Western Cemetery you can find the details by
going through the Zades database
http://zades.com.au/gandd/index.php/databases/gddbs and just typing in
Prayle
or even going directly to Geelong cemetery site which has all burials for
Geelong listed on an easy to find search.
On the site it says that the burial service dates for Maryann 25/3/1992 and
Walter 30/3/1990.
It is great for anyone looking for extra family too as quite often extra
children or stillborn ones are listed as being in the same grave.

Good luck with finding someone to photograph the headstone it is in the lawn
section so might just be a plaque.
Unfortunately I don't live in Geelong I'm too far away to help.

Cheers
Judy