AUS-VIC-WESTERN-DISTRICT-L Archives

Archiver > AUS-VIC-WESTERN-DISTRICT > 2002-06 > 1023968245

From: "Beryl OGorman" <>
Subject: Re: [AUS-VIC-West] JENNINGS/ EDELSTEN FAMILIES
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 21:40:22 +1000

Hi Jim
I have JENNINGS family in Portland as follows:

Edwin Ernest JENNINGS married Eva Abbott CAREY 1926
William Edward JENNINGS married Ivy CAREY 1919
These two were the sons of
Albert Ernest JENNINGS and Caroline WEBB
Albert the son of
John JENNINGS and Annie PITTS
Any bells ringing there?
Cheers

Beryl O'Gorman
Greensborough Victoria Australia
List Admin

> My Great grand father Abraham Thomas Quaid JENNINGS was born in
> Portland in 1856 and died in Minyip in 1921.
> He married Mary Jane HANRAHAN and had 13 children of whom one namely
> ,Albert William Claude JENNINGS , born Nhill died Hopetoun 1972, married
> Mary EDELSTEN, daughter of Samuel Edelsten & Isabella Findlay, Mary died
> at Beulah in 1972.
>
> My Grand mother was Lillie Frances JENNINGS , born at Kingston SA in
> 1881, married George Andrew Meighan PARSLOW in Omeo vic in 1909.

This thread: