AUS-VIC-L Archives

Archiver > AUS-VIC > 2009-05 > 1241340572

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [AUS-VIC] Williams of Rutherglen Area
Date: Sun, 03 May 2009 08:49:32 -0000

Author: ckls129
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.oceania.australia.vic.general/9050.4.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi Marg,
Thankyou so much fo all that effort .Fantastic.I had another reply also today.The girls Bertha ,Louisa and Emily may have gone NSW way so I might have to check further.Also the electral rolls(good chance they would be married)
I also haven't had much luck finding the arrival of either Harriett or Joseph as there are many Williams in the lists.
May never know that one.
Once again a Huge thankyou ,Kerri

Important Note: