AUS-VIC-L Archives

Archiver > AUS-VIC > 2011-08 > 1313640261

From: dawn rayner <>
Subject: [AUS-VIC] Obituary look up required in Sale Vic
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 14:04:21 +1000

Hi all,

I am hoping someone living in the Sale area of Gippsland may be able to do a
couple of look ups in the 'Gippsland Times' for my grandparent's deaths.
Details are as follows:

Charles Wilfred Crowe buried 4th January 1973
Daisy Crowe buried 11th April 1978
William Charles Byrne died 3rd May 1970
Maisie Hilda Byrne died 1st May 2001

and if possible my aunt

Faye Lillian Webb buried 3rd Dec 2004

Could I request that if someone can help that they contact me privately as
the information will include names of living individuals. I think this is
the best approach, rather than having information available to all who use
the web. I am quite happy that genuine genealogists view information but it
is those who trawl the web looking for opportunities to scam others that I
am trying to avoid.

Dawn
(North East Vic)

This thread: