AUS-VIC-L Archives

Archiver > AUS-VIC > 2012-03 > 1330839211

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [AUS-VIC] HENRY JORDAN / ELISA CONWAY
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2012 05:33:31 -0000

Author: lionelwilliams61
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.oceania.australia.vic.general/3471.2.1.1.1.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi Anne

I'm still trying to sort through Ancestry Links that pop up on my tree. The list of siblings for Mary Ann McGuire seem to include births of children from 1873 to 1888! I think the last one at least "Rupert 1888" is not correct as I have Lavinia as deceased in 1886. Also I am wondering about the birth of Mary Ann. I thought she was born about 1865 however I don't yet have confirmation of that. Do you have something that indicates 1868?

Important Note: