AUS-WA-CONVICT-L Archives

Archiver > AUS-WA-CONVICT > 2003-03 > 1047862333

From: "Joseph Crane" <>
Subject: [CONVICT] Joseph MILLARD
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 10:52:13 +1000

My great great grandfather, Joseph MILLARD, Convict 1363, travelled from Western Australia to the Eastern States between 1859 and 1865. He was given a Conditional Pardon in WA on the 5th November 1859 and was married in Queensland on the 26th June 1865.

I have not been able to find the name of the Ship or the date on which he left Western Australia.

I would appreciate it if you would email me with any information that would help me find the missing shipping details. Thank you.

Are you aware that Fremantle Prison is awarding a certificate of recognition to descendants (if eligible) of convicts, guards and warders of Fremantle Prison?

Joe Crane

This thread: