AUS-WA-GERALDTON-L Archives

Archiver > AUS-WA-GERALDTON > 2000-10 > 0972222106

From: "Graham Clark" <>
Subject: RE: [GTN] Bonea again
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 21:41:46 +0800

Hi again Liane,
I found David and the un-named Blayney in the pioneers index but don't have
any certificates or anything.

Thanks for the forwarded message, it looks like the original was sent just
before I joined this list. Have we heard what the result of the trial was?

To the rest of the list, was the Victorian Express a Geraldton newspaper and
are there any on-line archives? It's an aweful long way from here to
Geraldton. :-(

Graham