AUSTRALIA-CEMETERIES-L Archives

Archiver > AUSTRALIA-CEMETERIES > 2005-05 > 1115200172

From: "Jan and Bob Grant" <>
Subject: NSW CEMETERIES IN THE SHIRES OF TEMORA AND JUNEE
Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 20:02:06 +1000

Hello David and others interested in the below mentioned cemeteries.

As you have noted in your email the Shires of Junee and Temora hold copies
of the Monumental Inscriptions for these cemeteries published by Family
History Societies. Between them, the Wagga Society, the Heraldry & Genealogy
Society of Canberra and the Temora FHS have either published or hold
complete transcripts of all of the cemeteries that you have mentioned.

I have submitted to the Cemeteries List, all of the cemeteries either
published or for which HAGSOC holds transcripts and you will see these
notated as such on the pages. For those cemeteries where transcripts are
held we offer a look-up service, advertised on our front page at
http://www.hagsoc.org.au/ under Services and those published are advertised
on the publications page. Wagga FHS similarly list their publications on
their website at http://www.wsg.net.au/wagga/

HAGSOC also has an extensive collection of photos of most cemeteries for
which transcripts are held and offer these photos for sale for a small fee.

Cheers
Jan Grant