AYRSHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > AYRSHIRE > 2007-02 > 1171752164

From: "Janet Lee Evans" <>
Subject: Re: [AYR] Cemeteries
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 17:42:44 -0500

Sue,

I am interested in your Allason, Walker and Hendersons.

I am looking for more information on Margaret Allason married to James
McAdam?

Regards,

Janet

Researching: Evans (adopted), Whitton, Duffie, Gilmour, McAdam, Russell,
Ross, Allason, Montgomerie, Wyllie, Clark, Walker, Wallace

http://mcadam.rootschat.net/

http://www.history.ca/microsites/AncestorsintheAttic/default.aspx

http://www.myspace.com/ladymcadam

Free Stuff: http://giftcards.freepay.com/?r=33746989
"Information which is not communicated is valueless. Information which
cannot be found is worthless. The value of Information is directly related
to its accessibility"