AYRSHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > AYRSHIRE > 2007-06 > 1180779622

Subject: Re: [AYR] Roll Call Douglas Ayrshire Scotland
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2007 10:20:22 -0000

Author: bjbambi1977
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.britisles.scotland.ayr.general/4446.2.2.2.1.1.1.1.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

hi, i am wondering if you could have a look at the burial index for ayrshire for me ?
does it include beith ?
is there any PATTISON's ,
im also looking for BOYD's,
ive just sent my family story about beith to the beithies website, its a long story with lots of names,

im also wondering where renfrewshire is ???

can you help

Important Note: