AYRSHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > AYRSHIRE > 2011-05 > 1306467171

From: "The Pools" <>
Subject: Re: [AYR] Hurlford / Riccarton
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 15:32:51 +1200

Hi Bobbie
if you look in the Statistical Accounts for Scotland that may tell you when
Hurlford became a parish in its own right.

If you put Statistical Accounts in Google you should find it. You may also
find all sorts of interesting things about the parish.

Scotlands People may also beable to help.

Regards
Margaret