AYRSHIRE-L Archives

Archiver > AYRSHIRE > 2011-09 > 1315985359

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [AYR] Annick Lodge, Location please?
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2011 07:29:19 -0000

Author: nairnk
Surnames: kennedy
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.britisles.scotland.ayr.general/13920.2.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi I have not been active in my family history for some years so had not seen your posts, but now that I have retired I plan to spend more time on research. I would be delighted to supply you with photographs if you still want them. Also if you have a look on the National Archives of Scotland you will be able to find a map of Annick Lodge around about 1900.
Cheers
nairn kennedy

Important Note: