AZORES-L Archives

Archiver > AZORES > 2003-08 > 1061324904

From: "Margaret M Sutton" <>
Subject: Re: [AZORES] Cavaco, Joseph
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 13:37:24 -0700

Bill,
I have just started doing research on my family a few months ago.
I did discover my grandfather:
Frank Machado Homen b. 4-4-1891, Ribeira Seca, Sao Jorge
his parents were:
George Machado Homen and Rosa (Maria) Amelia Rodrigues b.2-1-1852
and Rosa's parents were:
Antonio Silveira Rodrigues and Maria Delphina

Do you have those names in your families?

Maggie Homen Sutton
All grandparents born on Sao Jorge
Azevedo, Naciemento, Homen, Afonso