BADEN-WURTTEMBERG-L Archives

Archiver > BADEN-WURTTEMBERG > 2002-04 > 1019252212

From: "Dan Bravard" <>
Subject: Re: [B-W] Soldiers of the State of Ohio - another idea
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 17:36:52 -0400

There is an online resource for Civil War units you might want to try.
There isn't one listed for your Ohio 5th Regiment Volunteer Cavalry though
there are for a 3rd and 4th. Nevertheless it might lead to other links to
help you in your search.

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Lair/3680/cw/cw.html

Dan
Columbus, Ohio