BAHR-L Archives

Archiver > BAHR > 2012-10 > 1350230567

From: ,
Subject: Re: [Bahr] Any Bahr family of Oshkosh, Wisconsin?
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 16:02:47 -0000

Author: jaklaske
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.bahr/7.10.16.30.47.131.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hi,
My grandmother was Emma Bahr (came to the U.S. when she was 8) and the whole Bahr family lived in the Oshkosh area. They came from Pommern, Germany. Her father was August Johann Herman Bahr. He and his wife Bertha Voelz came the United States in 1890, and settled in Oshkosh. I do not have any information about his siblings ( or parents), but his son Otto said that we
did not have any other Bahr relatives living in Oshkosh. There was an August C. Bahr living in Oshkosh at the same time. He may be a relative of yours.

Important Note: