BAKER_BOLIN-L Archives

Archiver > BAKER_BOLIN > 1998-05 > 0896551845

From: Patricia Ann Mitchell <>
Subject: Re: [BAKER_BOLIN-L] Rev Andrew Baker
Date: Sat, 30 May 1998 11:10:45 -0700

Hi Jess - Would you be so kind as to send your "list of books" to the
group. I am interested in obtaining some for the Morgan and Monroe County,
Indiana, area libraries, after I finish with them. I am not asking for a
"library" discount, but want to verify that it is ok with you to place them
in said libraries. Thanks for your input and effort on behalf of the
Baker/Bolin families...