BALTGEN-L Archives

Archiver > BALTGEN > 1999-02 > 0918678923

From: "Kathleen Bowen" <>
Subject: Re: Re: [BALTGEN-L] Baltimore City Directory
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 15:35:23 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: <>
To: <>
Date: Wednesday, February 10, 1999 11:58 AM

>MY JONES Lines is from MD . Capt William JONES Sr and wife Elizabeth,
>dau Elizabeth m Capt JOHN DUVALL> Elizabeth born probably about 1760-5 or
so
>her first child born 1687 m a WARFIELD then GAETHER.
>more data and is from her sister and has lots of data
>contact her. Susi

I don't really have info to provide to you...I have an Elizabeth Jones as
the wife of William B Ijams III, of Anne Arundel Co...she prob b abt
1700...their children were Sarah, William, Cassandra, and Margaret. William
III is the brother of my 5g-grandmother. I have no info on Elizabeth's
ancestry...if this ends up fitting any of your data, please let me know...I
will, in turn, keep a lookout! Thanks!
Kathleen in Ridge Manor, Florida
Geneaolgy: It's Relative!!
or