BALTGEN-L Archives

Archiver > BALTGEN > 2004-02 > 1076440899

From: "William Toomey" <>
Subject: [BALTGEN-L] Roland Avenue Churches
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 14:21:39 -0500

List members,

Thank you very much for all the information and guidance on the Roland
Avenue churches. It is no wonder that I kept going around in circles doing a
google search. I will contact the Lovely Lane Methodist Museum and Archives.

This is a very helpful group(s) and I feel fortunate to be part of it. I was
born in Baltimore City, but have lived in Fredericksburg Virginia for many
years. It kind of feels like coming home.

I have done considerable? research on the Toomey and Sheets (AA, HO, BC,
BA), Cullum (BC BA), McFaul (BA), Taylor (Accomack 1622, BA) families
between 1750 to present day; and would gladly share any information.

Thanks again
Bill Toomey

This thread: