BANAT-L Archives

Archiver > BANAT > 2001-02 > 0982038160

Subject: [BANAT-L] Nicolas Martin in Kathreinfeld
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 23:22:40 EST

Greetings Doreen from Texas. I was most intersted in your transmit of 2/9 as
my ggrandfather is Nicolas Martin from Kathreinfeld but I never new his wifes
name as Anna Maria Welsch Martin. I have seen Magdalena Martin/Duppong
connection before I would be most intersted to see your documentation and
back up of said Nicolas Martin. This is so exciting as I have not made any
headway on Martin Line for some time : Here is what I have on Nicolas Martin:

Nickalous Martin abt 1853 Kathreinfeld, Hungry & Margaretha Weiss Martin
abt 1854-Kathreinfeld Hungry
Nickalous & Louise Kurtz Martin
1874 Kathreinfeld Hungry 10-27-1952 Lefor ND-Nickalous
10-4-1874 Hungry + 3-10-1963 Dickinson ND m 2-21-1898
Joe J Martin & Sophie Herold Martin
Lorraine Martin Jordan & Joe K. Jordan
Corine Jordan Alletag & Rick Alletag
If you have any information I would love to review and see if this is one of
the same Nicolas Martin.
Corine Alletag
Always Searching: MARTIN HEROLD NEIDERMAYER

WEGH MILLER/MUELLER JORDA(N) HORVATH

This thread: