BANAT-L Archives

Archiver > BANAT > 2005-08 > 1122928258

From: "Linda McKenna" <>
Subject: Re: [BANAT-L] AKdFF membership
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 16:30:58 -0400

Hi Ron,
A very thoughtful writing.
Am curious though about the comment of German Americans not being sent
to the Atlantic Theatre. My father and uncle and most of their "Banat"
descendent friends were indeed sent to fight there. My grandparents
emigrated here in 1907 and 1909. Grandpa from Kowatschi and Grandma from
Grossjetscha.
They had relatives that remained in that area. Most of whom contact was
lost.
Linda