BANAT-L Archives

Archiver > BANAT > 2005-08 > 1123019860

From: "Dave Dreyer" <>
Subject: Rosenzweig in Glogon
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 14:57:40 -0700

Nick;
In addition, there was a Grenzer, corporal Friedrich Rosenzweig and family
in the 1773 Sefkerin Muster lists of the XII Deutsch Banater Grenz
Regiment----wife, Theresia and kids Johann 6, Josef 4 and Jakob 1/4,
angesiedet in 1769. Friedrich Rosenzweig was from Wurzburg. This family
eventially moved to Glogon where a long line of decendents can be found.. A
decendent, Andreas Rosenzweig, age 18, living at Glogon 18 is in the 1819
Glogon muster lists.. List subscriber, Kathy Laura is a decendent of this
line.
Josef Frank(Pass-Protokolle des Deutsch-Banatischen Grenzregimetns
1796-1806, Sindelfingen 2004) lists a Jakob Rosenzweig who received a pass
along with Johann Waidt and Georg Reimann, all from Glogon, on 14 Jun 1805
to travel to Werschetz.
Dave Dreyer