BANAT-L Archives

Archiver > BANAT > 2005-08 > 1123091707

From: "Richard & Deborah Owens" <>
Subject: Re: [BANAT-L] AKdFF membership
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 13:55:07 -0400

Hi Dave,
As always, I enjoy your letters and I do appreciate your reponse to my
questions. Your experience with this research gives you a depth of
experience that is most profitable for the rest of us. I have ordered a
film through the FHC in a record series called Anyakonyvek, apparently
church records in Hungarian and Latin. Have you ever delved into this
material and, if so, do you happen to know if anyone in the AKdFF is working
on a FB or Heimatbuch for Backi Jarak or Tiszakalmanfalva that will be made
available on CD or as a book? This is an area of high interest to me. If
no one else is working in this area at this time, is there someone in the
AKdFF that funnels research requests to members? As an AKdFF member from
North America, am I able to request that such research be initiated?

Deborah
In steamy hot Tampa