BANAT-L Archives

Archiver > BANAT > 2005-08 > 1123096415

From: "Sherry Beringhaus" <>
Subject: RE: [BANAT-L] Rosenzweig
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 15:13:35 -0400

The earliest Rosenzweig I also have is Joannes Rosenzweig B 1788 in
Csatad. His second marriage to Barbara Klecker (B 25.02.1797 Mastort D
7.04.1843 Alexanderhausen) 24.08.1817 Grabacz produced

Michael Rosenzweig B 30.03.1831 Grabacz. Michael married Anna Maria
Horwath 7.02.1854 in Grabacz. He moved to Vojtek around 1864. They had

Michael Rosenzweig B 12.11.1855 Grabacz. He married Magdalena
Krebs/Krebsz 6.06.1880 in Vojtek H200. Died 19.02.1937 in Timisoara.

I hope this helps.

Sherry