BANAT-L Archives

Archiver > BANAT > 2005-08 > 1123650004

From: "Mary Lindemann" <>
Subject: Bakowa/Bakovar Familienbuch
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 22:00:04 -0700

Looking for a Famlienbuch for the village of Bakowa/Bakovar.

Trying to tie Anton Lippert b. January 21, 1853 in Bakowa and died February
8, 1948 in North Dakota to his ancestors. I have his parents as Anton
Lippert and Katherina Horn from his death certificate. Using FHL # 858443
of births, deaths and marriages (only to 1834) I can find at least two
possible Anton Lipperts born in the early 1820's who could be his father.

Anyone researching the Lipperts? Anyone know of a Familienbuch for Bakowa
(either already published or in the planning)?

Thanks for any help,

Mary Lindemann
Olympia, Washington

This thread: