BANAT-L Archives

Archiver > BANAT > 2005-08 > 1123856435

From: Günter Junkers <>
Subject: Re: Gottlob FB
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 16:29:14 +0200

Diana,

the Gottlob FB has no families from Uihei as far as I can see from the place
Gottlob is connected with Wiseschdia and Sackelhausen. Uihei was connected
to Bogarosch only.

I found two persons from Uihei in the Zichydorf FB:
SCHOFFRO Marianna http://land.heim.at/pampa/252129/familienbuch/FAM45.HTM
* 14.03.1852 Neusiedel
http://land.heim.at/pampa/252129/familienbuch/FAM2349.HTM
SCHOFFRO Maria http://land.heim.at/pampa/252129/familienbuch/FAM1146.HTM
* ca.1834 Ujhely † 10.12.1916 Zichydorf

BTW: Thank you for your wonderful Uihei web page!

Günter

You wrote:
Does anyone on the List possess a copy of the Gottlob Familienbuch? I need
to know whether there is a section on cross-references to other villages,
particularly Uihei/Ujhely/Neusiedel (a.d.Heide), before purchasing a copy of
the book. I am currently trying to build up a sort of FB for Uihei, using
church Matrikel books, gravestones and other village FBs.

Diana (in the UK)
www.uihei.com

This thread: