BANAT-L Archives

Archiver > BANAT > 2005-08 > 1123978585

From: Cathy Deschu <>
Subject: Re: [BANAT-L] Re: Gottlob FB
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 17:16:25 -0700 (PDT)

The village of Gottlob is also very connected with
Nakodorf/Sellesch. It opened up in 1790, and many
Gottlobers moved there.

Cathy Deschu,
in very HOT eastern Pennsylvania
(97F and humid today - heat index something like 103F)

> You wrote:
> ----------
> Does anyone on the List possess a copy of the
> Gottlob Familienbuch? I need
> to know whether there is a section on
> cross-references to other villages,
> particularly Uihei/Ujhely/Neusiedel (a.d.Heide),
> before purchasing a copy of
> the book. I am currently trying to build up a sort
> of FB for Uihei, using
> church Matrikel books, gravestones and other village
> FBs.
>
> Diana (in the UK)
> www.uihei.com

> Remember to include relevant information about your
> post to BANAT-L in your subject line! These could
> include: SURNAMES, PLACE-NAMES, and/or main topic
> KEY WORDS.

> New! Family Tree Maker 2005. Build your tree and
> search for your ancestors at the same time. Share
> your tree with family and friends. Learn more:

http://landing.ancestry.com/familytreemaker/2005/tour.aspx?sourceid=14599&targetid=5429

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

This thread: